End Perfectionism Now eBook will help you:
- Understand why being a perfectionist can be detrimental to your mental health and personal growth
- Know the signs of being a perfectionist
- Find a healthy balance and weed out perfectionism in your life
- Discover strategies on how to manage perfectionism
This 17 page eBook is for you if you:
- Are sick and tired of feeling every single small bump in the road
- Procrastinate on starting (or completing) projects because you fear failure?
- Set impossibly high standards and beat yourself up when they aren’t reached?
- Feel like you need to hide your mistakes and vulnerabilities from your partner, friends, or family
- Get anxious about making mistakes or being exposed as less than perfect
- Find it difficult to achieve your goals because of the self-critical voice in your head telling you any action you take is subpar and a terrible disappointment
- Interpret any difficulty as a sign that you aren’t good enough.
- Feel like you’re limiting yourself because you feel discomfort trying new, unfamiliar activities, and therefore restrict your activity to just a few familiar hobbies
So what are you waiting for?! Let's End Perfectionism Now.
End Perfectionism Now eBook